Lien & Amine
Hyatt Ziva Cancun, Mexico
6 December 2021
Please RSVP by reserving rooms ASAP
No deposit required to secure reservations.
From Lien and Amine -
Woohoo! Pack your bags, we're going to Cancun, Mexico!
We're very excited to have you join us for our wedding weekend.
We're getting married at the Hyatt Ziva Cancun, an All-Inclusive Resort, and would encourage you to stay with us for at least 4 nights!
Here are a few IMPORTANT things to note:
1. Please arrive at the resort as early as 2 December 2021, but no later than 5 December 2021. You can enjoy the resort as long as you wish!
2. No deposit is required - only a $0 credit card authorization.
3. We recommend 2 people per room for optimal comfort, but rooms can accommodate up 3 adults. (Solo occupancy rooms cost more.)
4. To guarantee availability and discounted pricing, please secure your room as soon as possible.
5. We highly encourage you to stay at the resort. All wedding activities will take place at the resort. If you stay elsewhere, you will have to pay for a day pass to visit the resort starting from $160+ a day/per person which is almost the same cost as actually staying at the resort with our discounted rates.
6. Please book your own flights to Cancun International Airport (CUN). Flight costs are not included in the resort booking; however, private round trip transportation to and from the Cancun airport is $35 per person. We recommend booking your flights as early as you can, especially due to the holiday weekend.
*If you have any travel-related questions, please email our dedicated coordinator at